- Personal identifiable information (“Personal Information”) is information you provide that directly identifies you as a particular individual, which is your first name or first initial and your last name in combination with another data element such as your email address. Any Personal Information that is provided by you is never disclosed to any individual or business except what is required for business transactions facilitated by XTEN-AV. Such transactions are initiated and accepted by the parties involved. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Payment information (“Payment Information”) is information you provide that corresponds to a financial account that we use to process payments from you, such as your credit card account.
- Non-personal information (“Non-personal Information”) is any information that is not your personal information or your payment information, such as device information or user history.
How We Collect Your Information
- We collect all of the information you provide to us for the use of our Services.
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our site or use our applications (see description below).
- We may acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Through cookies and Web beacons, we may collect device information which is certain, non-personal information about the device you use to access the Services, including but not limited to IP addresses for your devices, unique device identifiers, browser types, browser language and other transactional information that does not personally identify you. We may also log user history information which is certain usage information about your use of the Services, which may include a history of the pages you view. If you download and use any XTEN-AV software application on your device, the log files will automatically be collected by the application and sent to our servers.
Information such as IP addresses, Internet domain and host names, clickstream patterns, browser details and operating systems, and time stamped access of our web site, may be recorded by tracking technologies. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, as well as to improve our website and our user experience. We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
How We Use Your Information We Collect
XTEN-AV uses your information that it collects from you and about you for the purposes set forth below:
- Provide you with the products and services you request;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions;
- Improve our products, services and operations;
- Personalize your experience on our site and application;
- Send you information about new XTEN-AV features or changes to our policies;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- Review whether it is responsive to a subpoena or other legal request we have received.
When We Share Your Information
We may share any of your information in the following instances:
- When you direct us to share your information with third-party sites or platforms;
- When we share your information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, or to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties;
- When we determine your information is responsive to a subpoena or other legal request
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as Web site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services, but only to the extent necessary or useful to provide such services, and only pursuant to contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your Personal Information
- To third party AV manufacturers or marketing agencies, This information is intended to be sold to these third parties but only done so after you give consent and allow us to sell it.
Please note that once we share your information with another company, the other company’s privacy practices will govern their use of the information.
We never Share or sell following information and it is kept confidential to your account and only you and your organization will have access to it
- Any Information about your projects which you create on XTEN-AV platform
- Any Information about your client/customers which you save on XTEN-AV platform
- Any Information about your contacts which you save on XTEN-AV platform
- Any Information about your proposals which you create and save on XTEN-AV platform
- Any information about your dealer/transfer pricing for different manufacturers which you upload on XTEN-AV platform
How Long We Will Store Your Information
Controlling Your Privacy
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can always change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms. You can also disable personal information sharing under the privacy settings in your profile section of XTEN-AV account.
How We Protect Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to use or register for XTEN-AV, and therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com so we can take appropriate steps to delete the child’s personal information.
We define “personal information from a child under 13” to include (1) a first and last name; (2) a home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town; (3) online contact information such as an email address or instant messaging user identifier; (4) a screen or user name; (5) a telephone number; (6) a persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different online services, including an IP address or a unique device identifier; (7) a photograph including the child’s image; or (8) geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town.
Notice to Non-U.S. Users
These Services are operated in the United States and is intended for users located in the United States and internationally. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to the laws of the United States. By using the Services or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. You are also consenting to the application of United States federal and Illinois state law in all matters concerning the Services and this Policy.
Special Policies for EU Residents
In accordance with its obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, XTEN-AV sets forth the following additional notices and policies with respect the residents of the EU who use its services.
Purposes For Collecting Personal Information
XTEN-AV only collects and uses your personal information only where it has a legal basis to do so, including:
- XTEN-AV needs it to provide you the Online Services and XTEN-AV’s other services, including to provide customer support;
- XTEN-AV needs it to satisfy a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote XTEN-AV services and to protect XTEN-AV’s legal rights and interests;
- XTEN-AV has obtained your specific consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- XTEN-AV needs to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
Your Rights To Control Your Information
To exercise any of your rights set forth in this section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to our authentication of your identity, we will act on your request promptly.
Right to Withdraw Consent and Stop Our Use of Your Personal Information: If you have consented for XTEN-AV to use your personal information for a specific purpose or purposes, you may contact us to instruct us that you withdraw your consent that we use your personal information for that purpose or those purposes. Note however, this will not affect any processing or use of your personal information that took place before you withdrew your consent.
Right to Access and Port Your Personal Information: You may contact us to receive a copy of your personal information and it shall be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, which you may then port elsewhere for your purposes.
Right to Correct or Change Your Personal Information: If your personal information has changed or you discover our records of your personal information is otherwise incorrect, you may contact us to change your personal information accordingly.
Right to Be Forgotten: If you do not wish for XTEN-AV to have your personal information anymore, you may contact us to instruct us to delete your personal information from our records. We will delete your personal information from our database. Note, however, if you have communicated to us through email or other channels, we may incidentally have portions of your personal information within our internal archives of such communications, however, we will not use such Personal Information for any purpose inconsistent with your right to be forgotten or the record-keeping purposes of the archive. We may also preserve your personal information if we are required to do so by law, however, we will not use such Personal Information for any purpose inconsistent with your right to be forgotten or such legal obligation.
Right to Review Decision-Making: If you question why you have received a communication or other material from XTEN-AV, you may contact us to learn what about your personal information led us to send you the communication or other material. You have the right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning or affecting you.
Right to Restriction of Processing: If any of the following conditions apply, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your data: (1) accuracy of the data is contested; (2)the processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure of the data; (3) the controller no longer needs your personal data for processing but legal claims require data not to be erased; and (4) you object to the processing of your personal information in accordance with Article 21(1) of the GDPR.
Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning yourself in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR and that do not fall under any exception.
XTEN-AV intends to take appropriate and responsible steps to safeguard the Personal Information shared with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information under our control. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your personally identifiable information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any social media or other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
XTEN-AV does not intend to transfer or sell Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on XTEN-AV’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required.