The only information we obtain about our members is information required to properly use the services provided by XTEN-AV, as well as information required to process credit card charges for transactions. The information collected – including personally identifiable information or personally identifiable client information – is never revealed, sold, or made public for any reason.
Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) provided by subscribers (name, email, address, etc.) is never disclosed to any individual or business except what is required for business transactions facilitated by XTEN-AV. Such transactions are initiated, and accepted by the parties involved.
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Information such as IP addresses, Internet domain and host names, clickstream patterns, browser details and operating systems, and time stamped access of our web site, may be recorded by tracking technologies. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, as well as to improve our website and our user experience. We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
XTEN-AV intends to take appropriate and responsible steps to safeguard the Personal Information shared with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information under our control.
We process subscription payments to XTEN-AV using a secure third party credit card processing service. We do not store credit card information on our site.
XTEN-AV does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on XTEN-AV’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
- XTEN-AV is hosted on a Virtual Private Cloud on Amazon Web Services which provides a secure and scalable technology platform to ensure we can provide you services securely and reliably.
- Our infrastructure is launched in compliance with the AWS Well Architected Framework and from the security perspective incorporating practices from the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
- We have a 3-Tier Architecture which incorporates best practices from various standards and certifications
- We employ separation of environments and segregation of duties and have strict role-based access control on a documented, authorized, need-to-use basis.
- We use key management services to limit access to data except the data team
- Stored data is protected by encryption at rest and sensitive data by application level encryption
- We use data replication for data resiliency, snapshotting for data durability and backup/restore testing for data reliability.
- We leverage a PCI DSS third party provider Authorize.net (https://www.authorize.net/)to process your payments and store cardholder data. We do not store your credit card details on our servers.
We at XTEN-AV are committed about our customer’s data and privacy
We blend security at multiple steps within our products with state of the art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures
The overall data and privacy security design allows us defend our systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks
If you are a security enthusiast or a researcher and you have found a possible security vulnerability on our products, we encourage you to report the issue to us responsibly
You could submit a bug report to us at email@example.com with detailed steps required to reproduce the vulnerability
We shall put best of our efforts to investigate and fix the legitimate issues in a reasonable time frame, meanwhile, requesting you not to publicly disclose it.